Applications for the following positions are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO WOULD ADVANCE OUR EMPLOYMENT EQUITY REQUIREMENTS.
SERVICE CENTRES REFERENCE NO’s
Jet Park Workshops 01-06/18
Jet Park Used Division 07-10/18
Cape Town 24-25/18
Port Elizabeth 27/18
East London 28-30/18
Piet Retief 44/18
Technical Service Transmission 46/18
Technical Service Engine 47/18
Technical Service Fleet 48-51/18
· N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subject (Maths, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics).
National Vocational Certificate (NCV) L4 ERD (Engineering Related Design) in Automotive.
· Grade 12: Mathematics (Core), Physical Science, Engineering Graphics & Design (EGD) and Mechanical Technology.
· Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical health and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other relevant tests.
· Valid Code EB (08) drivers licence.
· Applicants must reside within a 50km radius from the Customer Service Centre.
· Working experience in engineering industry
· Applicants who have competently completed a basic hand skills course.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS (SCHOOL AND COLLEGE) PLUS ID DOCUMENT & DRIVERS’ LICENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.