|Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered|
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
TO MANAGE PROFITABLE AFTER SALES SYSTEMS FOR THE CAPE REGION. THIS WILL COVER SERVICE, FINANCIAL AND WORKING CAPITAL TARGETS, PRODUCT SUPPORT, WARRANTY MANAGEMENT IN ORDER TO MEET THE CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS & COMPANY OBJECTIVES:
BUILD THE BELL BRAND IN THE CAPE AS THE MARKET LEADER IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
· Create an impression in the customers mind that he is receiving support beyond the levels of his expectation / better than he could acquire from the opposition - give the vision to all to become and remain customer focused
IMPLEMENT SYSTEMS TO MANAGE AFTER SALES EFFICIENCIES
· Identify efficiencies, reduce waste, drive up service levels, enhance cost awareness, achieve regional labour efficiency chargeable targets (external and internal). Implement performance contracts to maintain and drive up customer service standards and field service efficiencies.
· Manage WIP in line with company targets.
· Implement systems to monitor and drive customer support representatives targets and efficiencies.
HUMAN RESOURCES, PEOPLE, LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
· Ensure that staff are, trained, capable and have the necessary skills and technical training as well as customer capabilities to build the brand, reduce waste, and improve efficiencies.
· Ensure that the Bell Cape Region adheres to all legal health and safety standards as required.
· Ensure and manage soft skills, technical and product training.
· Define and manage individual development plan
· Define, update employee’s individual development plan
· Define and manage a succession plan
· Ensure employee satisfaction
· Reduce costs through pro-activey and after the event thorough analysis and negotiation; enhance the QIT process and factory feedback levels.
· Manage campaigns on whole product range..
· Manage warranty failures and address the failure in an acceptable time frame.
· Ensure that all the relevant information is supplied to the warranty department for approval.
· Sign off on warranty credit notes and write offs as per LOA.
· Ensure and manage the Departmental gross margin as per Annual Operating Plan;
· Manage debtors days outstanding in line with Annual Operating Plan requirements;
· Manage Work in Progress not to exceed 60 days unless parts related;
· Manage warranty to be within the set target of 60 days.
· Monitor warranty claim rejection rate;
· Ensure the correct authority levels are implemented and maintained for signage of orders
· Ensure correct mark up policy is applied on jobs
· Gather market information on competitor’s labour rates and keep Bell rates in line.
· Monitor vehicle costs and mileage vs mileage booked to jobs.
· Manage and ensure SHEQ rating at approved level;
· Conduct internal SHEQ audits;
· Manage overtime to be within the legal limit
· Ensure staff keep a healthy and safe environment in workplace
· Ensure staff PPE is compliant
· Support BELL group business growth initiatives.
· Motivate team members and colleagues;
· Participate in performance management process for the development of the team competencies;
· Advocate and adhere to relevant Company policies, procedures and standards;
· Model company values within the workplace;
· Share and confirm understanding of workplace information;
· Evaluate and or support Company strategic intent and operational standards appropriately;
· Implement change and transformation management.
· Maintain strategy, policy, processes, procedures, and standards aligned with strategy
· Maintain, utilize systems and integrate with business processes e.g. IT, PM, QA, Financial, Operational, Management
· Earth Moving Equipment Mechanic Qualification
· Minimum 5 years experience at management level
· Applicants with minimum of N6 or equivalent training will have an added advantage.
· Management qualification will be advantageous
· 5 years customer support/workshop experience.
· Good knowledge of the Earthmoving industry.
· Good organizational, admin & financial skills.
· Knowledge on accounting processes.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to interact with other internal team members.
· Ability to work independently.
· Advanced computer skills – MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP, BEWS, AS400, CRM.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL